Copyright and Trademarks
All pages and the screen displaying the pages, information and materials contained therein, including but not limited to texts, pictures, graphics, animation, sound, video, files with its arrangement, published on the Site and any pages thereof are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property protection of Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd.
The Site and any information or material contained herein, shall not in any way grant or to be taken to grant any person a license to our intellectual property rights, including our copyrights, trademarks and service marks.
The contents of the Site and any pages thereof, if not otherwise indicated, may not be used, copied, distributed, stored, republished, uploaded, reproduced or modified, transmitted or reposted by you on other websites, forums or other digital mediums or by way of printed and/or other physical publication without written consent and approval from Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd.
The Site may also contain information and materials that are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of their providers.
Products, Services, Prices and Options
Our products, services, prices and options as described on the Site are subject to change and may be modified, replaced and/or withdrawn without prior notice.
Our products and services are subject to availability, and your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to our final determination and acceptance. Nothing on the Site is to be construed as an agreement on our part to provide you with the products and/or services at the prices and/or options as described on this website. Please contact us if you are interested in any of our products or services and/or wish to ascertain the prevailing prices and/or options.
You agree that you will not:-
- use the Site for the purposes of conducting and/or disseminating surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or sending of any duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- use any material or information which are made available through the Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- cause to be transmitted to us, our servers or other users files or programmes which contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another
- engage in mass automated or systematic extraction of the material on the Site, or use it to create or include it within another electronic database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other websites link to or frame or represent any of the Site’s content.
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- create a false identity for the purposes of misleading and/or cheating others.
Exclusion of Liability
To the greatest permitted by law, no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non infringement of third party rights, is given in respect of the information and materials on this website, including its accuracy, adequacy, completeness and accessibility. All information and materials provided by us on the Site and its pages thereof are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and are subject to modifications, replacements and/or removal at any time. Such information and materials are only meant to provide non-binding general information, and should not in any event be relied upon as incontrovertible and complete in relation to the making of any specific business or commercial decision. Users should still seek professional advice at all times and obtain independent verification of the information and materials contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or materials.
We shall in no event be liable for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:-
- any access, use or the inability to access or use the Site, or reliance on the content and/or any information on the Site;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to the Site, even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are provided only for convenience, and are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should be accessed at your own risks.
This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Third Party Rights: No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the above terms and conditions.
We thank you for visiting our website at http://www.premiumpreowned.com.sg (“the Site”), as well as for your interest in our products and services. Your privacy is of utmost importance. Therefore, we would like to inform you how we protect your privacy when you give your personal data to us.
Collection and Processing of Information
When users visit this website, there are two (2) kinds of information collected, namely website visitorship information and personal identifiable information voluntarily provided.
Website Visitorship Information
Our web server automatically collects information about your website activity, such as but not limited to your IP address, the kind of web browser used, the type of operating system used, the domain names of your internet service providers, data on the number of people visiting our website, the pages or articles visited and the length of visit, collected on an aggregate anonymous basis and gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies.
Personal Identifiable Information
It may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal information and/or data in order to have the full benefit of and to enjoy the various services on the Site. Personal data volunteered by you is collected on certain pages of the website, for example when you enquire for a quotation or a service, or in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract. If you do not provide the personal data, we may not be able to furnish you (whether directly or through our business partners) with the full benefit or extent of our services and/or products.
In this regard, we may further require copies of your NRIC, FIN and/or passport, as the case may be, for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to verify your ownership of the vehicle and conduct all necessary vehicle checks;
- to ascertain your identity to a high degree of fidelity for contract purposes;
- to enable our transfer of the car ownership to you; and
- to enable our partner banks to assess your creditworthiness and the amount of loan possible.
When you voluntarily provide personal identifiable information about yourself (also referred herein as personal data) on our website, such as - but not limited to - your name, email address, contact number, your interest in specific products, we may also aggregate details of such personal data and use the information for business product related reviews, both for us as well as our business partners, and you authorize Premium Automobiles Pte Ltd to contact you with marketing information through written communications, calling or texting you at the phone number(s) you have provided. You understand these calls or texts may use computer-assisted dialing and/or prerecorded messages. This authorization is not required to complete the purchase of any of our product.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to assist you in finding the appropriate car and/or accessories that you are looking for;
- to provide you with the various services offered by the Site, and newsletters, information on vehicles, and promotional and marketing materials. To this end, we may from time to time send newsletters and marketing materials to you based on the personal information and data you have provided to us. You will be able to “opt-out” of receiving such materials by choosing to unsubscribe to the said materials;
- to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
- to handle and follow up on your queries and/or complaints;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- to conduct research, analysis and development activities, including but not limited to data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling, to analyse users’ usage of the Site in order to improve and/or enhance the Site, your customer experience and our services;
- to contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our services and/or products.
(collectively referred to as “Purposes”)
Only our duly authorized staff will be permitted to access users’ personal information and data, and we will not release such personal information save where it is required or allowed by law.
In conducting our business, we will/may need to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the above-stated Purposes. Such third parties include, without limitation:-
- our subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations;
- contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These include but are not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres;
- third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the Purposes and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing your personal data for one or more of the Purposes.
By your continuous usage of the Site, you are be deemed to have given your consent for the collection, storage, disclosure and/or use of such personal data.
Cookies are text files stored on your hard drive, containing information which makes it possible to identify repeated visitors for the duration of their visit to our web pages. They will save visitors having to enter data several times, facilitate the transmission of specific contents, and increase the user friendliness of a website.
Amendments, Updates and Changes